Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer

Chanced upon Gain City roadshow at Marina Square (early March) and bought some items. Would recommend the air cond salesperson (Jeff) who gave really informative advice regarding air conditioners. On the contrary, I was really fed up with the washer/dryer/refrigerator salesperson who served us. My partner was really patient and told me to let it go...or I wouldn't have bought anything from him at all. Rude, irritating and dishonest. Oh wells.

Items we have purchased:

1. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries System 4


2. Hitachi Refrigerator
I was really set on the black tempered glass version for modern feel but unfortunately - we are unable to stick our fridge magnets on the door panel :( hence, we had to opt for this


3. Electrolux Dryer


Happy with the air-con purchase! Awaiting the other two to be delivered soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment